When do classes begin?
- August 31st! We recently moved our program to Iglesia de Dios at 8000 A Street.
Where are you located?
- 8000 A Street, in the lower level of Iglesia de Dios
Is this program for Spanish speaking families?
- This program was developed specifically for families who want to expose their children to Spanish. Our students come from varied language backgrounds and absolutely no background in Spanish is required for the child nor the parents.
What will my child learn at Aventuras?
- Our program utilizes Teaching Strategies – The Creative Curriculum(R) for Preschool, Spanish Edition as a foundational resource. The English version of this curriculum is used by many other reputable preschool programs in Lincoln and nationwide. Our curriculum mirrors that of a typical English language preschool, just… taught in Spanish. The social skills, daily life skills, science and math concepts taught at Aventuras are universal. Please see our Curriculum page for more details.
Does Aventuras offer classes for school aged children?
- Yes! We have an after school program for children aged 6-8 years old.
This program sounds great! How can I get involved?
- We are always excited to discuss volunteer opportunities. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request more information.