When do classes begin?
- We opened our doors to students on January 22nd, 2019! We offer open enrollment and our program is designed in a way which allows students to jump in at any time. Visit our Enrollment and Tuition page for details.
Is this program for Spanish speaking families?
- This program was developed specifically for families who want to expose their children to Spanish. Our students come from varied language backgrounds and absolutely no background in Spanish is required for the child nor the parents.
What will my child learn at Aventuras?
- Our program utilizes Teaching Strategies – The Creative Curriculum(R) for Preschool, Spanish Edition as a main resource. The English version of this curriculum is used by many other reputable preschool programs in Lincoln and nationwide. Our curriculum mirrors that of a typical English language preschool, just… taught in Spanish. The social skills, daily life skills, science and math concepts taught at Aventuras are universal. Please see our Curriculum page for more details.
Will Aventuras offer classes for school aged children?
- This is currently in the works, but yes, the intention is to offer classes to school aged children in the near future.
This program sounds great! How can I get involved?
- We are always excited to discuss volunteer opportunities. Please contact us at email@example.com to request more information.
Does Aventuras have an operating license?
- Yes, Aventuras is licensed as a pre-school by the State of Nebraska, license #PRE9087.